Main areas of scientific researches and scientific areas of interest of University teachers and scientists
- Development of a new generation of surface nanostructuring tool steel technology to enhance the quality of stamping hybrid bodies of low-CO2 emission cars from high-strength TRIP-assisted sheet rental. Coordinator – Vasil Yefremenko.
- Advanced metal products, obtained by volume and sheet pressure processing, from high-strength complex alloy and micro-legated thermomechanical processed steel for marine infrastructure and shipbuilding. Coordinator – Vasily Efremenko.
- Economy: digital economy; economic security, geopolitical security; social entrepreneurship; circular economy. Coordinators: Oleksiy Mints, Olena Hadzhinova and Tatiana Gorohovа.
- Research on the application of artificial intelligence systems to optimize the work of the financial and banking industries. Research on economic security issues, including identifying potential risks and developing ways to protect against them. Coordinator Oleksiy Mints https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8032-005X, firstname.lastname@example.org Coordinator Olena Hadzhinova https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7750-9791, email@example.com
- Development of transport and logistics systems in conditions of crises and risks. Coordinator Valeriia Kolosok https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6657-933X firstname.lastname@example.org
- Study of the impact of e-commerce, internet trade and scientific research activities on economic development. Analysis of the impact of innovative and technical progress on sustainable economic development. A study of the impact of e-commerce on the creation of new market segments, the speed of business development, the total cost of provisioning, sales and advertising. The impact of e-commerce on companies and society will be significant in both scale and intensity. This study aims to establish ways to increase the efficiency of Internet trade and the possibilities by which this type of activity contributes to economic development and becomes a factor in increasing the competitiveness of companies.
- Formation of strategic guidelines for the development of transport of Ukraine in the context of European integration policy. Use of digital communications to increase the reliability of logistics and supply chain management.
Interoperability plays an increasingly important role for modern logistics and supply chain management (LSCM) due to cooperative or cooperative trends. In particular, digital interoperability regarding the exchange of data or information becomes a key factor for the next evolutions, which will rely heavily on digitization, artificial intelligence and autonomous systems. The concept of the Physical Internet (PI) is one such evolution, an innovative global logistics paradigm aimed at interconnecting and coordinating logistics networks for efficiency and sustainability. This strand explores how digital interoperability can help interconnect logistics and supply networks, as well as operational solutions for sustainable development, and explores new challenges and research opportunities for digital interoperability under the PI paradigm. To this end, we study the most relevant technologies for digital compatibility in LSCM. Research on the economic development of electronic commerce and Internet commerce.
- Study of methanogenesis of aquatic plant biomass in order to obtain an alternative source of energy – fuel biogas. Coordinator – Vadim Burko.
- Research and development of technical and artificial biological facilities, as well as medical equipment and technologies of its production and operation, quality control and certification for safe application in any field of biology and medicine. Study of interactions of artificial biological objects with living organisms. Coordinator – Alexander Azarkhov.
- The application of computers and information technologies in medicine, information systems, information management, lasers, planning and application of radiation therapy. Coordinator – Alexander Azarkhov.
- Biocompatibility of materials and surfaces, prostheses, medical treatment and nanotechnology. Coordinator – Alexander Azarkhov.
- Adaptation and professional development of student youth, improvement of the quality of educational and teaching activities in higher education institutions, organization and provision of high-quality social services to representatives of vulnerable groups of the population, motivation for volunteer activities, social and psychological problems of personal development. Coordinator – Oksana Tashkinova.
- Problems of forced migration and adaptation of displaced persons, migrants and refugees in the conditions of new host communities in Ukraine and abroad. Coordinator – Oksana Tashkinova.
- Empirical studies of workers in the sphere of sociology of war, disasters, emergency and extreme situations, as well as psychology of the trauma of war. Coordinator – Oksana Tashkinova
- Logistical concept of system management of material movement processes in metallurgical enterprises. Coordinator – Hanna Maslak
- Increase the efficiency of the interaction of production and transport on the basis of logistical principles. Coordinator – Hanna Maslak.
- Modernization of the tourism industry of the Donetsk region in the context of the digital transformation of the economy. Coordinator – Olga Lubchuk.