Education is your way to the future! So pass it with us!
Department “Accounting and Auditing” provides training specialist for all branches of business and industries.
During the nineteen-year period of existence the lecturers of the department:
- published more than 300 articles in national and international journals;
- trained more than 2000 skilled specialists for audit and fiscal services, earge and small enterprises, banks, audit and consulting firms, budgetary institutions.
Our competitive advantages:
- Professional teaching staff
- the use of modern information technologies
- studying at PSTU and at one of Foreign universities with getting a diploma of a European standart
- individual approach to every student
- different forms of studyinging (full-time, part-time, distance)
- the possibility of in-depth study of a foreign language in professional direction
Training of recipient of the first (bachelor`s) level is performed in accordance with the following specialities and educational programs (3 years 10 months):
- 071 Accounting and taxation (the educational program: “Accounting and Auditing”)
Training of recipient of the the second (master’s) level in performed in accordindance with the following specialties and educational programs (1 year 4 months):
- 071 Accounting and taxation (the educational program: “Accounting and Auditing”).
Learning: full-time, part-time, distance.
Funding: Budget, contract.
More information about entrance 2020: pstu.edu/uk/vstup/informacziya-pro-pryjom
Employment of graduates
- accountant, economist, financier, internal auditor in large and small enterprises
- a specialist of control and Inspection Service
- operator of banking operations
- a specialist in the field of accounting and taxation in tourism, hotel, tradel, insurance companies and others.
- Expert of taxes inspection and Tax Service fees
- a specialist of pension fund and others
The department “Accounting and Auditing” actively carries out international activities, which are an integral part of quality training with the latest European and world trends: as a result of international activity, the department is able to intensify the exchange of students with foreign partners, to participate in international projects and programs and therefore integrate into the international scientific and educational community.
Department of Accounting and Auditing supports scientific communication and makes cooperation with universities in Poland, Germany, Turkey, Canada, Slovakia, Lithuania.
The lectures of the departments publish scientific articles in Scopus and Web of Science journals: “Problems of Economics” (Germany), “Problems of Economics and Management” (Belgorod).
For 25 years, students, postgraduate students and teachers actively participate in international conferences, are trained in the universities of Europe, namely: participation in the International Conference «Week of sustainability» (Slovakia), Bratislava University of Economics; the project “Active Citizens” organized by the British Council.
- Address: SHEE “PSTU” Department “Accounting and Auditing”, p. Mariupol, st. Kazantseva, 3a, 9 education building, room. 103, room 101
- Department Phone: (0629) 44-66-36; 44 66 26
- Phone head Department: (0629) 44-64-05
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/interconfpstu