In 2009-2011, the State Technical University “PDTU” successfully passed the international certification of the quality management system:
1) TUV NORD CERT GmbH:
- 2009. certification of the quality management system in the provision of services in the field of education, scientific, cultural and educational activities in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008 (certificate No. 44100091124, was valid until 24-06-2012);
2) TUV SUD Management Service GmbH:
- 2010. certification of the quality management system in the field of higher education services, scientific, cultural and educational activities in accordance with the ISO 9001: 2008 standard (certificate No. 1210038392 ТМS, valid until May 2013);
3) DEKRA Certification Sp.z o.o:
- 2011. certification of the quality management system in the field of higher education services, scientific and cultural-educational activities in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008 (certificate No. 321011081, valid until 10-10-2014).
The educational process in PSTU
The educational process at PSTU is based on the principles of the Bologna process, the European credit transfer system, using key ECTS documents and using modular technologies.
The Bologna Declaration was signed in 1999 by the Ministers of Education of 29 European countries. Today, 48 European countries, including Ukraine, are participants in the Bologna process. In 2005, Minister of Education Stanislav Nikolaenko in Bergen signed the Bologna Declaration on behalf of Ukraine.
The language of the educational process at PSTU is Ukrainian.
The main goals of PSTU in the framework of the Bologna process:
- improving the quality of education;
- the construction of a European higher education zone for the development of mobility of citizens in employment;
- ensuring the compatibility and comparability of national higher education systems.
Parameters of the educational process of PSTU:
- Three-level system of higher education.
- Academic loans ECTS.
- Academic mobility of participants in the educational process.
- European Diploma Supplement.
- Quality control of higher education.
- Creation of a single European research space.
- Unified European ratings.
- Social support for low-income students.
- Lifelong education.
- Harmonization of the content of education in the areas of training.
- Non-linear trajectories of student learning, elective courses.
- Modular system.
- Distance learning.
- Academic ratings of students and teachers.
Bologna three-tier system of higher education:
Education in PSTU takes place at three levels of higher education:
1 – bachelor’s level
2 – master level
3 – doctoral studies
Education Quality Assurance
This is a type of education in which the theoretical part of the education takes place on the basis of the Pryazovsky State Technical University, and the practical part – at the workplace.
- The provision on the dual form of higher and professional higher education at the State Higher Educational Institution “PSTU”
- The schedule of the educational process of the dual form of higher education for the 2019-2020 academic year