Title: 101047780 — ECEnt — ERASMUS-JMO-2021-HEI-TCH-RSC (AGREEMENT NUMBER – 101047780 — ECEnt)
Project acronym: ECEnt
Project duration: : 1 September 2022– 31 January 2025
EU funding instrument: EU-funded ERASMUS+ Programme, Jean Monnet, with the support of the European Neighbourhood Instrument
Total project finance and Erasmus+ grant amount: 30 000EUR
Target groups: university students, teachers, researchers, SMEs, secondary target groups (EU experts, policy makers, civil society, etc.)
Grant holder: State Higher Education Institution Pryazovskyi State Technical University (PSTU)
Project Coordinator: Tetiana Gorokhova
tel: +380662238656 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnership: Mykolas Romeris University (Lithuania)
The project aim is to intensify the European integration discourse in the field of social entrepreneurship, as the component of sustainable development of the European circular economy.
- to promote the implementation of European integration studies in order to obtain specialists who are able to implement the basic principles of the strategy ЕU4Business;
- to involve higher education institution in the study of European integration processes in the field of circular economy according the EU best practices of solidarity economy;
- to spread the ideas of the United Europe.
- Teaching materials for the course “Implementation of the European Circular Economy through Social Entrepreneurship as the Identity of EU4Business”
- Module’s webpage on the website https://pstu.edu
- Virtual platform (Moodle)
- Virtual Map of Social Enterprises (VMSE)
- Information materials for the Module’s events
- Published book “Social Entrepreneurship As The Identity of European Solidarity Economy”
- Research report on “Social Entrepreneurship As The Identity of European Solidarity Economy”
- ECEnt Module is implemented in the study process at PSTU, students who attended it have a clear understanding of social entrepreneurship issues, EU standards in this sphere
- Students launch social enterprises according to EU standards
- EU quality standards of education are implemented, curricular modernized at PSTU.
- Quality of education process increased at PSTU
- Unique values proposition for stakeholders will be implemented in the study process;
- Students increase empathy towards marginalized people; students promote European values in society.
- EU best practices of SME are synergized and sharing for target groups.
- Number of social entrepreneurships will increase; awareness and perception of European values and opportunities in society will increase
Project page in the university website, Facebook page