The faculty was set up in 2000 on the basis of the department of Industrial Transport to enhance the educational and research processes in training engineers in transport and logistics. The faculty was a pioneer in launching courses on logistics in Ukrainian higher education. Today, it incorporates three departments and has considerably expanded the range of disciplines offered to full-time and part time students. The traditional subjects dealing with transport and logistics technologies were complemented with courses on customs control in transportation.
Degrees are offered in:
- Organization of shipment and transport management
- Organization of international transportation
- Organization of customs control in transportation
- Transport systems
- Control and organization of road traffic
- Organization of shipment and road transport management