Crisis and Risks Engineering for Transport Services. To support of development of Crisis and Risks Engineering for transport services (CRENG) to ensure sustainability of Ukraine (UA), Azerbaijan (AZ) and Turkmenistan (TM) transport systems for their integration into Global transportation network. To contribute CRENG development in PCs the environment for education of high skilled specialists in line with labor market, EU best practices and Bologna process will be created.
- Crisis and Risks Engineering for Transport Services 598218-EPP-1-2018-1-PL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
- Project acronym: CRENG
- Cross Regional Multi-Country Joint Project
- Priority – Transport Services
- Project duration: 15 October 2018 – 14 October 2021
- EU funding instrument: European Neighbourhood Instrument (Erasmus+: КА2 CBHE)
Specific project objectives are
- to develop, implement and accredit new practice oriented, student-focused MA program “CRENG” including innovative teaching and learning approaches and ECTS in UA, AZ and TM;
- to bring the Higher education institutions (HEIs) in UA, AZ and TM closer to labor market in CRENG area;
- to increase collaboration between EU and UA, AZ and TM HEIs in CRENG area.