PSTU scientists at 2018 China Academic Соnference
PSTU scientists at 2018 China Academic Соnference of Low Temperatures Steels
and 2018 International Forum on Arctic Low Temperature Marine Steels.
Professor Volodymyr Matviyenko, Head of the Department of Automation and Mechanization of Welding Production and Professor Vasily Iefremenko, Head of the Department of Physics were invited at the International Research Institute for Steel Technology at Wuhan University of Science and Technology (WUST) Wuhan, Hubei Province, Chania on September 13 – September 19, 2018, where they took part in the All-China Academic Conference on Low Temperature Steels and 2018 International Forum on Arctic Low Temperature Marine. Professor Volodymyr Matviyenko made a report on “Recovering and hardening by welding surfacing rolling rolls and parts of metallurgical equipment. The topic of the report of Professor Vasily Iefremenko – “Microstructure and Performances of Ni-free Ultra Strenth and High Toughtness Steel”
After the Forum, the scientists of our university made reports for the management and engineering staff of the NISKO Company (Nanjing, Jansu) and the HAN DAN Company (Handan, Hebei).
Based on the results of scientific and technical meetings, which took place at the International Research Institute for Steel Technologies and at industrial enterprises, a protocol was undersigned between the Wuhan University of Science and Technology (WUST) and Priazovskyi State Technical University (PSTU). The protocol outlines further activities for cooperation:
- To promote the development of scientific and technological cooperation between WUST and PSTU in accordance with the general framework agreement.
- To find the ways of implementing the technology of mechanized surfacing of parts of mining, oil and metallurgical equipment in accordance with the requirements of China.
- To study the possibilities of mechanization and automation of surfacing processes.
- Consider the issuers of using Ukrainian welding (surfacing) materials in accordance with the requirements of China.
- To agree a schedule of meetings between representatives of WUST and PSTU. To schedule a visit of the WUST representatives at PSTU in November 2018.
The interest of industrial enterprises of China in cooperation with Ukrainian institutions is highly increased and the problem of restoring and hardening the rolling rolls and details of mining, oil and metallurgical equipment is the topic of scientific cooperation. PSTU has extensive experience in studying this topic and it is planning to conclude a contract for works on the development of surfacing technology in accordance with the requirements of the People’s Republic of China.
- Опубликовано: Юлия Уланова 2018.09.27
- Обновлено: Юлия Уланова 2018.09.27